inoover Digital Solutions Lab (inoover) is a software development agency that offers a variety of technology solutions to SMEs such as web design & development, mobile application development and custom software. We are passionate in building new products that creates social impact and help SMEs to grow. We are looking for 2 Committed Junior Web Developers to be part of our team.
Who Can Apply?
- All undergraduate students who are in their final year of Computer Science and Engineering.
- People who are passionate and love challenging themselves out of comfort by working under pressure and solving different, complicated problems.
- People who can commit to work fulltime, which is 40 hours per week.
- People who is self-learner and self-confident to shape their own skills and make a better change in life.
- We need only easy going people, openmind, helpful and love collaboration with other people.
- Honest, friendly and helpful
- Able to Communicate, Read and Write & Understand English. (FYI: Our daily activities and communication is in English language.)
Time management and multitasks.
- Able to read, speak & listen English well.
- Ability to work independently as well as cohesively in a team environment
- Having background in Functional Programming & Object Oriented Programming – OOP in these languages: C++ /Java
- Background in PHP programming language; used to work with some MVC Frameworks (Any of these: Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP or Zend) would be good.
- Having knowledge about SQL language is a must.
- Be passionate in learning new languages, challenging yourself. We need people who have strong attitude of CAN DO MINDSET.
- Having a sense of urgency and entrepreneurial mindset and feel comfortable in meeting tight deadlines.
- We offer stipend during 3 months’ probation. Salary will be given after probation is confirmed.
- Learning and involving in real-world project that are demanded in the market.
- Challenging with different framework by using best practice and tools to solve different problem
- Flexible working schedule
- Fun startup-up environment and open working space.
For further information and how to Apply
- Please upload your projects that you have done to Github and we will review
- Please don’t hesitate to send us questions if there is any, and email us your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org